Sunday, November 23, 2008

Wow when Rory gets focused on something.....

He just doesn't stop. Today he was determined to make our elf Christmas greeting. He fell in love with this last year and has been on the computer all day (except while the Grey Cup was on, Canadas version of the Superbowl), mixing different photos and well... honestly I don't know what he was doing!

Anyway this is the end result, I have never uploaded anything like this to my blog so I hope it works. If you click on the photo (please come back for the rest of the post) I am hoping our crazy family will start dancing for you, and yes that's the dog with sunglasses on. Ror was in a weird mood today which should also explain his facial expression.



On a completely different note I too was a little creative this weekend. I am working on my first brag book and I am really not sure what I think of it.

Here are some pics of the process
Can't work without the coffee!

I am hoping to have this finished tomorrow but not sure if I will find the time. We have a showing for the house (fingers, toes, and nose crossed) and I have some custom work that needs to be completed tomorrow before anything else. So we'll see!

That's it for me today

Cheers




4 comments:

Mary Ann said...

Great card. I think your brag book looks like it's going to be great.

melissa said...

Too funny, elfs dancing.
Your brag book sounds like its going to be pretty cool.

Melissa

Emily of Ella-Bear Bowtique said...

The elf picture is great!

WhimsybyMari said...

The dancing elves is so funny, I love the dog. Thanks for stopping by my blog.