Thursday, November 13, 2008

Really neglecting my ebay store

I have been so impressed with Etsy that I have unfortunately been neglecting my ebay store. I need a few more hours in a day (like 10) to manage all going on.
I am having a sale right now at my ebay store http://stores.ebay.com/Grove-Designs-Company on until November 30th. I carry a large selection of commercial Holiday Greeting cards and currently if you buy 3 you will get 1 free.

Here are some samples of the cards that are available:

Of course if it's handmade greeting cards you would prefer be sure to check out my Etsy store, http://www.kriskropmemories.etsy.com/
Cheers

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I understand about neglecting eBay for Etsy. I had been doing the same and just closed my eBay store this week.

I'm off to check out your items. :)

KriskropMemories said...

I have thought about closing my ebay store but really feel funny about listing supplies on Etsy. So I think until I start my website I need to keep ebay going.