Wednesday, January 28, 2009

I've been busy...I love to get things done!

It has been quite an eventful 2009 already.

As I blogged about below we have sold our house (still crossing our fingers because the subjects don't get removed until Friday), I accepted a new job (it's been awhile since I have worked out of the house), and my scrapbooking projects are rolling along.

Today I have completed some new tags (which I just listed on Etsy), completed some custom work, and did a layout for Trevors book. I realized the other day that I have really fallen behind regarding my boys books so I have decided that for every project I complete I must do 1 layout for the boys books.

On top of this I have completed some paper piecings that I will be incorporating into some birthday cards for Etsy, hoping to have those finished tonight.

Here are the pics of the tags and Trevors layout.

Cheers

1 comment:

Ginny said...

Love the page! Congrats on the job, I've been thinking about working outside the home myself.