If you read my post yesterday you will understand why I started shouting "you read my blog!!!!!" It has never been a secret that I write a blog but honestly he has never taken an interest in it so I THOUGHT my writings here would be unseen by him. Apparently not! So the cats out of the bag, he is aware of my plan and yes I did get the rolling eyes and the "we can't afford it speech", no matter, I will continue on with my plan and see if I can succeed.
I have also planned on starting a bucket list. I am still in the process of putting it together but I think what I will do is update it periodically as I add more items to the list or hopefully delete some as completed.
2009 Bucket List
- Learn to snowboard with the kids
- Take ballroom dancing lessons with Rory
- Join a baseball team
- Travel across the US by car in late spring/early summer
- Take a European cruise
- Play in a Texas Holdem tournament
- Take cooking classes - either Japanese or Chinese
- Write a novel
- Learn how to sew
- Get a college degree
- Make my business successful enough to be my full-time job
- Get involved with more charitable causes
Trust me this isn't it, I am just tired so I will add more as they come to me.