Thursday, October 23, 2008

Personal Crafting

Do you ever find that when you get involved in selling your craft that you forget to do what you love for yourself?
This has been happening to me lately, don't get me wrong I am very appreciative of the custom orders and producing things for the store but I have to remember from time to time that I started scrapbooking to ensure that my kids had their childhood memories preserved. Well I am only about 2 years behind (I take too many pictures, lol).

With that said I decided to sit down and work on Trevors book, Halloween 2006, it was his first real Halloween party and it was held at Rors work. As you can imagine Electronic Arts could put together a spectacular party and sure enough they did.

Here are the pics of his layout


Anyway it will be my goal to keep up with the kids layouts, at the very least 1 per week per kid, really not unattainable.

I did also work on some Christmas gift tags that I hope to have listed tonight so be sure to check back.

Finally I will be posting some of my Christmas wish list items over the weekend so if you have anything I should take a look at let me know :)

Cheers

1 comment:

Debbie Gootter said...

I feel the same way- I was just thinking that I haven't done anything but make jewelry and promote for months- I need to re-prioritize