Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Happy Wednesday - start of a great sale

Well here we are in the middle of the week, this week is just flying by. I have been going crazy working on custom orders (a good thing for sure) but feel I need to spend a few days working on my boys scrapbooks, I am getting just a little behind!

I have just started a new sale at both my ebay store and Etsy store. The sale at ebay is on Christmas cards, I will not be relisting them any longer so all that are still listed are 15% off, great deal since they were already below retail.
At my Etsy store I am having a buy 3 get 1 free sale, a great deal for sure!

Hoping to get the kids out for a nice fall walk today as it is so beautiful right now, I just hope it stays this way til after school.

Well not much to say today, same old same old going on right now.
Cheers

No comments: