Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Doing the happy dance

Well I had quite a good day yesterday. Started off getting my license, ugh I can't believe the cost of a new license, anyway then I was off to vote. Well I guess I did this backwards because I wasn't thinking and I needed my license to vote, since I had to hand back my expired license..well no license no voting. That's ok though they guy I was voting for won hands down so my missed vote didn't change a thing. I would have been pretty upset though if he lost by one vote, lol.

After this I went home and put together a homemade turkey soup for my Mom and the boys. Rory was off doing his hockey pool, not sure how many he's in now, and I was off to bowling. Well not sure what was in the air but I haven't bowled that well in at least a decade, it was a lot of fun.

I also managed to put together most of the Christmas cards I am working on, there won't be any pics yet though because I ran out of glue and they aren't totally completed yet.
Had some sales on both ebay and etsy so all in all life is good.

Finally something I have been worrying about for 6 months finally happened, with the result I wanted so life is really looking up right now, I haven't been this relaxed since April!!!

Anyway off to buy Trev some winter pj's and more supplies to create.

Still looking for submissions to the contest, come on folks!

Cheers

No comments: