Thursday, July 9, 2009

The MRI and a new card, a great day!

So we were off to Childrens Hospital in Vancouver at 6:30 this morning, right in the middle of rush hour. I used to do this commute every day and I can't tell you how happy I am to no longer have to drive an hour + to work.


Anyway we arrived at 8:15 and were advised that since the day was fully booked with kids getting MRI's that Trevor would literally only have about 5 minutes to prove he could stay still long enough to get this done without sedation. I know I was probably overreacting regarding the sedation but I really didn't want this done if it didn't need to be done.



He is in there for the first few tests that were about 30 seconds long and he was doing fine, then they moved up to a two minute test, I am sitting there watching him twitch and move and thought we were done (the cranky nurse made me think so too, the first cranky nurse/doctor I have encountered at Childrens). They gave him a second chance and he was a star, for the next 30 minutes he was as still as a statue so we were out of the hospital at 9:30, couldn't believe it, I was so proud of him!! The best part was that we were told that if they saw anything alarming they would tell us there and then, we walked out of the test and nobody wanted to talk so I am very relieved.


Thank you for everyones thought and prayers, really appreciated.


I was productive last night as well, I put together another card that I have listed on Etsy (http://www.kriskropmemories.etys.com/)


I saw this Lemon paper at the store and this card just popped into my head. Love to know what you think.

I will be working on an Etsy feature tonight (after Big Brother) so be sure to check back tomorrow!

Cheers



No comments: