Saturday, July 25, 2009

Etsy Seller Feature - Sweets

I have to tell you it is not the smartest thing to search Etsy's food sellers when you are hungry, everything looked so good!!
However I have to say that the following two sellers really stood out to me and I hope you can take a minute to check them out. Everything looked scrumptious :)
I have to put a small disclaimer out there, I have not tried anything that I am featuring but do plan to in the near future.

Let's start with chocolate, mmmmmmmmm

Bliss Candies - http://www.blisscandies.etsy.com/
The selection in this shop is superb and I promise if you go in with a sweet tooth your wallet will be a little lighter.
Cookies, candies, caramels, cupcakes, even Vegan Sweets. What is perfect about this shop is that if you can't decide they have a nibbler box with a little bit of everything.
These are just two of my favorites:
Cookie Dough Truffles - can you imagine these two together, I sure can and my thighs are saying noooooooooooooo. Absolutely awesome!



Jumbo Salted PISTACHIO Nut and Caramel Turtles - ok so here is my favorite chocolate with my favorite nut added again the combination of the two is brilliant!
You have to check these out for yourself.



This weekend they have put together a CARAMEL SAMPLER of their newest flavors-Sweet & Spice Ginger, Toasted Coconut, Vanilla Hazelnut, Orange Creamsicle, and Traditional Vanilla. This sampler is available for THIS WEEKEND ONLY! Be sure to check it out.


Loris Place - http://www.lorisplace.etsy.com
If you are in need of a cookie as a favor for a party, wedding, special event, or just because you deserve it then be sure to check out this shop. The cookie designs I came across here are just amazing, so detailed and vibrant.
I can't imagine anyone not being super impressed to receive such a cookie at a party.

Here are my two favorites:



I would love if you took a visit to these shops you definitely would not be disappointed.

Cheers

3 comments:

Kathy said...

The candy look SOOO good and I have never seen such awesome cookies.

Bonzai Beadwear said...

Those cookie dough ones look to die for!!

Sleepy Moon Design said...

ok all I have to say is YUM!