Thursday, July 9, 2009

Etsy artist feature - July 9th

Way back when I started this blog I was doing a regular feature of really awesome Etsy artists and would like to start this up again. So once a week I will be doing an Etsy artist feature, it may be just one or a few and I hoping to always show different themes. This week there isn't a theme as I am just getting back into it, actually strike that, the theme this week is that they are all great with unique items to showcase :)
So here it goes, I would love for you to take a look and support these wonderful sellers.

Valentine Photography
http://www.valentinephotography.etsy.com/

This Etsy seller has some of the most beautiful photographs I have seen. All different types of themes including landscapes, flowers, bees & butterflies, and much more. This shop even features free shipping to anywhere in the US.

Here are just a couple examples of the beautful work to be found:








Sasha Sews
http://www.sashasews.etsy.com/

Here is a relatively new seller to Etsy but one with great talent! I love the idea of sewing but have never been able to get it, not sure why, but this seller sure does get it! Bags are the passion here and they are beautiful. So if you are looking for a new bag be sure to check out this seller.




d'Pholk Designs
http://www.dpholkdesigns.etsy.com/

Finally this last seller I am featuring this week has items I would love to fill my home with. All beautiful and wonderfully unique. This shop has a great blend of Fused Glass and decorative art.
So if you are ever in need of a wedding gift, Christmas gift, or a just because I deserve something beautiful be sure to visit this shop, I am sure you will find something that is perfect!
This seller also offers free shipping to the US and Canada on the fused glass pendants.






So again I would love you to check these sellers out, it is always great to support small business and handmade!

Cheers

1 comment:

Fashion, Philosophy, and Reality said...

Thanks for including my photography. :)
- Megan