Sunday, January 10, 2010

I guess if you spam a million people one will bite

But I sure do feel for that one person. What am I talking about you ask. Below is an e-mail I received today and I honestly can't believe with all the stories on t.v. and in the news that this still works. Please remember it's a scam!!!!

A new job opening in your area, its a work from home/office position and you are notrequired to pay any registration fee or pay for any application form before you getemployed.

Our Company seeks the service of a payment processor who would act as a medium of reachingour customers.
If you choose to work with us, you do not need to quit your present job, orhave problems with your employers as this is on a part time basis

THIS IS WHAT IT ENTAILS:
1. Get/receive payment from clients/Customers.
2. Process Payments at your Bank.
3. Deduct 10% which is your commission/Payment on check cashed.
4. Forward the remaining 90% to the information that will be provided later on.

I will need you to provide me with your basic personal info such as:
Full Name:
Contact Address:
City:
State:
Zip Code:
Country:
Phone Number:
Fill the above application so as to qualify you for the position.
Richard S. Lincoln

Just my two cents
Cheers

1 comment:

Foursons said...

I love how those emails are always so filled with errors. :D