Friday, May 8, 2009

Optimism


Last night I found myself watching the Michael J Fox special Adventures of an Incurable Optimist and I have to say I was very inspired.


Michael is a hometown boy who I am very proud of and I sat down last night thinking it would be too hard to watch (it just makes me so sad) but the message he was telling last night was so powerful for me that I honestly saw past his disease and really felt I heard the message.


Optimism I believe is truly a life changing attitude. Now I believe in faith as well but if you have faith aren't you essentially a true optimist.

With all that has been going on in my life over the last few years I may have faltered in my true optimistic beliefs but I am getting that back. I am optimistic I will find a job, I can build my business to be the best it can be, I will be the best Mom and Wife and Friend, and I will live my life with a smile on my face.

Do you have a story of a true optimist?, if so lets hear it. I think with all going on in the world today bright stories and examples of others optimism may just be the push we all need to get going in the right direction.
My boys didn't get it done last night but.......with an optimistic smile on my face she says....they will!!!!!!!
Cheers


No comments: