Thursday, September 24, 2009

Yellow feature

Today I am doing a color feature. The color today is yellow, and the reason I chose yellow is because of the beautiful glorious day we have had. From what I understand we can expect wonderful days for the next 5 days or so. It was almost 90 degrees yesterday and today wasn't that far behind, absolutely crazy! If this is the logic I used to determine which color I feature than I hope you like blue because we are supposed to be in our rainy season. I am NOT complaining :)

Just kidding on the blue!

So here we go with the YELLOW feature!



http://www.luxedeluxe.etsy.com/






























I love the color yellow, it is such a happy color for me. If you love these items as I do be sure to visit these great Etsy shops.
Cheers

3 comments:

Nannieflash said...

Oh my some of those things are stunning, I especially love the necklaces, and that bowl is lovely. with love and hugs Shirleyxxxxxxx

Foursons said...

What a great way to showcase other people's work. Love the color idea. Oh and you're one closer to 100! Woohoo!

Unknown said...

Love the pretties, but the beer sign's my fave.