Tuesday, September 1, 2009

After the wedding feature what should come next?....

Well the Etsy Baby feature of course :)
I have had so much fun searching Etsy for wonderful baby products. I only wish I would have found many of these sellers when my boys were little. Guess I will have to wait until my sister or niece start having the little ones to start my shopping.
I would love for you to take a look at these wonderful products and sellers.

One of the first things you will need for your baby is the receiving blanket and I came across a seller with unique and colorful larger receiving blankets.
Annies Place
http://www.anniesplace.etsy.com/

The blankets shown here measure approximately 35/36" X 42" and are made of a 100% cotton flannel. They are single layer so they will be perfect for all seasons!








***
In my search for baby products I also came across the sweetest blankets, they are called Luvi blankets by Kinderkeepsakes and the assortment available are all so precious I had a hard time picking a favorite.
http://www.kinderkeepsakes.etsy.com/

I think this is my favorite but again I could have picked them all:




It is made from a TY Pluffie (giraffe) and cuddle soft fabric. It has a dark brown color on the outside and soft cream color on the inside. This blanket measures 19" X 19" not including the animal. All of the Luvi blankets are washable and can be personalized, they would make a great shower gift for sure!

***
Again during my search I found another great baby item, the baby carrier soaker bib and this seller has a fun selection of these bibs not in your typical baby colors which is nice. I found when I was looking for baby items I liked to find ones a little unique and these definitely fit in that category. What's even better is that with this addition to the carrier you don't end up with a stained (smelly with milk) carrier, wish I had found these for my dribbly kids :)

I wish I may
http://www.iwishimay.etsy.com/

Here are a couple great ones to showcase here:



***
Did you ever find when carring the diaper bag that it was just too big for some trips and never went with your outfit :)

Here is the solution, smaller bags just for a few diapers and wipes but also includes the change pad, what's even better, they are in designs that I wouldn't mind having my everyday purse made out of.

Bundled
http://www.bundled.etsy.com/

This item is called the Quick Trip Organizer.

You can even add coordinating washclothes, just love it!

***
If you are looking for the perfect shower gift or New Mom gift look no further. This shop has the most extrodinary diaper and burp cakes I have ever seen.

Baby2B Nashville
http://www.baby2bnashville.etsy.com/

First the Burp Cake,

This cake is made with 66 pampers swaddlers, a baby bottle, and three custom burps. The burps are made with chinese prefolded cloth diapers and have a great softness to them.

Then the diaper cake, this one is so much fun I had to add it to the list:

Made with 66 pampers swaddlers, a baby bottle, three wooden airplanes and yards of ribbon this cake is perfect for a new baby boy!

This shop will make custom creations as well, so again if you are in need of a great gift be sure to check out this shop.


***
Finally Mom needs something as well, sometimes this can be forgotton. I can remember when I would enter the room with the new little guy and it was almost like I wasn't there, I wasn't a jealous Mom by no means but it was noticed, lol.

Here is a great gift for the Mom to be or the new Mom that needs some pampering. This basket can be found at Dragon Faery Naturals, http://www.dragonfaerynaturals.etsy.com/

Every shower should contain at least one Spa gift set like this one:

This gift basket contains one hand crocheted washcloths measuring approx. 9 3/4", Two facial scrubbies measuring approx. 3 1/4", and a hand crocheted decorative cup that can be used to hold cotton balls, Q-tips, or some silk flowers

All crocheted items are 100% cotton.

Also in the basket are two(2oz) moisturizing bath fizzies your choice of scent, one bar of All Natural Peppermint & Pumice foot scrub soap, one bar of All Natural Oatmeal Spice exfoliating soap, and one bag of relaxing Dead Sea Bath Salts (7oz) your choice of scent.

This is when Mom passes the baby to Dad and takes a much earned break!

I hope you enjoyed this feature, I loved putting it together.








1 comment:

Unknown said...

Its look great !! I was thinking to start to made this ones its look really cute .