Saturday, September 12, 2009

Off to the Corn Maze!

Hope we don't get lost.

My Mom, the kids, and I are heading out to Chilliwack to make our way through a corn maze. Here is the design of the maze:

I had a very productive night last night, I finished some cards, a few custom pages, and an embellishment set, now I have to get pics later today before it gets too dark. I am in serious need of a light box!!!

So hopefully I will get around to getting the corn maze pictures and my latest creations posted tonight.

Wish me luck in the maze :)

2 comments:

Annabelle said...

Your question in the forums - Leave more comments on other people's blogs.

Hope this helps.

BTW: I love your blog - you've done some really good work to get this going.

Annabelle

Nannieflash said...

Wow thats fantastic hope you enjoyed yourselves. With love and hugs Shirleyxxxxxxxxxx