Tuesday, August 26, 2008

All I can say about the last few days is wow



Things are starting to come together and after the summer we have had I can't tell you how happy I am right now.


Tracy (my sister) arranged for her friend to come by on Sunday and install the new bathroom sink, faucet, and light fixtures. All was completed (only after I had to run down and buy 2 more sinks because the first 2 didn't fit), one minor problem, he installed the light fixtures upside down. Normally I would be a little upset but his brother is coming tomorrow to paint and will fix them.


Then on Monday the floor installers arrived at 8 a.m. and by 6 that evening I had new laminate flooring throughout the downstairs, it looks awesome!!!


I am almost kind of sad that we are selling our house because finally all the things I wanted done for the past 5 years are getting completed.


I was able to get some scrapping done over the past few days as well.


I have listed a new pre-made in my store title Con"GRAD"ulations



I am currently working on a fishing tear bear layout for auction and then have to get back to my boys albums.
Cheers til tomorrow!

No comments: