Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Where oh where did the time go

Well I had intended this blog to have a post everyday, considering it has almost been a month I don't think I have been keeping this up very well.
Well in my defense a lot has happened since the last entry.

We have re-listed the house with another realtor, I hope this works this time.
We have finished all the renovations, yahoo!!!
We celebrated our 12 anniversary. Great dinner out at Newlands.
Trevor started school, grade one already, I can hardly believe it.
Went to New York for a long weekend away with Mom and Tracy. I would love to post pictures of this trip but I forgot my camera, a scrapbooker that forgets her camera, I should be shot!!!!

Now I am back in the swing of things, I will be creating more layouts. Actually just finished one that will be listed tonight, and many more ideas swirling around in my head.

Hope to post of pic of this tonight.

Talk to you later.
K

No comments: