Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Always wanted a journal

I have always wanted to write a journal but never found the time. So here it goes, the plan is to write every night about my day, hence the blog title, A day in the life of a scrapbooking addict SAHM. At this point in my life this is the perfect description!!
I have always wanted to be able to look back fondly on the memories I am creating today, as a scrapper you would think I would be able to scrap them. However for whatever reason I have only ever scrapped for my kids. One day the plan is to give them their books to take with them but who knows I may just end up keeping them for myself :)
Anyway at this time I am not sure just what direction this blog will go in it will be a work in progress, just like my life.

1 comment:

ricanlaw said...

Best of luck on your blogging. For the very same reasons you mentioned I've started mine. Also, for me there is never enough time in my day to sit and play. But I can dream about it. ;)