Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Thanksgiving projects

I had a wonderful day today. Met with the boys teachers today (had to be done during regular school hours since the teachers are on work to rule so I took the day off work) and found that they are doing awesome. Trev had his first "real" test of the year in math and got 21/22, totally impressed :)

I was able to find some extra time to get to work on some Thanksgiving projects I have been wanting to do for the shop. Everything is cut and ready to assemble so with any luck I will be ready to have these added to the shop on Friday.

Not much more going on, just a nice relaxing middle of the week day :) 
Tomorrow however is Spooktacular (fun family Halloween party) so I am ready to see what fun all the kids have managed to put together, I love Halloween.

Cheers

No comments: