1. Cardstock - my favorite is Bazzill - http://bazzillbasics.com/ - there is nothing more satisfying then looking at a rainbow of color options, I am always picking up this paper.
2.Cricut machine - I have the expressions machine. I am not sure I would have continued with scrapbooking if I didn't have this machine, it has made the possibilities endless.
4. American Crafts foam dots - I don't think one project is completed without these
5. Scissors - this is a given - I don't have a particular favorite though
6. Copic Markers - http://copicmarker.com/ same story as the cardstock - I can't have enough colors.
9. Stamps - I find I am a fan of digital stamps
10. Ink - Memento Tuxedo black is a regular for me
What are your must haves for crafting?