Thursday, October 13, 2011

Soccer, Frogs, and Love bugs



Well we lost track of time and didn't get our little guy signed up for soccer this summer. After many requests from him we finally signed him up today. I have never been a fan of soccer, I am a hockey girl, so the idea of going out in the rain and cold wasn't really appealing. I decided to be a better Mom and get over this. I am though debating this decision now after finding out his games are on Saturday at 9 a.m., ugh, so rain, cold, and no sleeping in on Saturday morning.

Found some time today to finish a few projects I have been working on. The first is a frog cupcake topper set, fun colors and great for that person that loves frogs, the second is a diecut set perfect for scrapbook pages titled Love Bug.



I plan to have these listed in the shop tomorrow.

Hope everyone has a great Friday!

No comments: