Saturday, October 29, 2011

A couple new additions to the shop

It has been a crazy busy week and the next few days don't appear to be much slower. I have a feeling that between now and Christmas there won't be any slow weeks.
The pumpkins will be carved tomorrow and the candy is ready so all is looking good for Halloween.

I did find time to put together a few more pieces for the shop. I would love your feedback.

Baby Boy Shower - cupcake toppers


I also found some patterned cardstock to make cupcake wrappers with, these I think are perfect to coordinate with the turkey cupcake toppers. Great for Thanksgiving.



We are off to watch a local hockey game tonight, the boys are really excited, especially the youngest as this is his first game.

Hope everyone has a great weekend!


No comments: