Sunday, August 22, 2010

Card challenge & Niagara Falls

This has been a lazy weekend, making up for the crazy week we just had. We left early last Monday for Hamilton, ON. Rory had a doctors appointment so off we were on a 5 1/2 hour flight across the country.
Normally the time change doesn't affect me but I think leaving on Monday and coming home Wednesday did a real number on my system, quite honestly this is the first time since last weekend that I have felt alive.

We took a detour since we had an extra day to Niagara Falls. This place has been on my bucket list for quite some time so I am really happy to have seen it, it was also nice to be with just Rory, nothing against the kids but some adult time was really needed for both of us. We were both surprised by our reaction to the falls, they were simply magnificent but I think we both imagined them to be a lot taller.

Since being home nothing much has been accomplished with the exception of a lot of yawning but I have put together a few custom layouts and one card challenge. It is my sis's b-day tomorrow so we are heading out for dinner tonight, this is the card I made for her big day.


Cheers

No comments: