Saturday, April 10, 2010

Sick and windy

It has been a crazy week since Easter. We had a wonderful holiday weekend but one of my guests decided to share more than I would have liked :) Actually I don't know where it came from but I have been fighting a cold all week. It comes on so bad I don't want to move a muscle and then a few hours later I feel fine and then back to the other state. I wish it would either come on full force to get over it or even better just go away all together. I am actually tired of my whining, lol.

Then there has been the wind, it has been a constant wind storm for the past week. This isn't normal for us and it's starting to get on my nerves, we have a vent outside that just bangs when it's windy and it's awfully noisy when trying to get some sleep....there I go again with the whining :)

I put together a baby shower card today but unfortunately forgot to take a pic, you will just have to take my word for it, it was really cute!

Cheers

No comments: