Saturday, April 17, 2010

Baseball & Birthdays

We just finished our first week of baseball with both boys playing this year. They play on alternate days throughout the week and because of this every day, with the exception of Friday, we were at the ballpark.


Brendan is playing blast ball, this is our first crack at this and it's a learning experience. They practice for 1/2 hour each game and then play 2 innings. I think the kids have the most fun running to the bases because when you jump on them they honk, I had no idea what it was at first, crazy but cute.













Trevor is in his first year with pitchers. They play 2 innings with pitchers and then 3 innings with the machine. Oh and the uniforms, awesome!!! Trevors team are the Orioles and they look like mini Orioles, belt and all.



Today we had Trevors kid party for his 8th birthday. We had a movie party, 8 kids to see How to train your Dragon, honestly I think this was the best kids movie I have ever seen, I loved it. We didn't see it in 3D and I am happy we didn't because I think it would be too scary for some of them. We had a ball!













I was also able to put together some scrapbook layouts and cards this week, so it was a busy week but a fun one for sure.

Cheers

No comments: