Saturday, January 4, 2014

Happy New Year - here's to a wonderful 2014

Happy New Year to everyone
 
 
This year is going to be a very busy but productive year!  We have so many firsts upon the horizon and I can't wait to see how they all pan out.
 
 - Brendan - will be in his first competitive gymnastics competitions, I can't get over how far he has come in such a short time.
 
- Getting ready for Tracys (my sister) wedding. Dress shopping, venue hunting  (in Hawaii), etc
 
- Our first serious road trip. We have been on a quite a few one interstate roadtrips but this one will prove to be our next big adventure.
 
- Of course my Etsy shop - I will be putting a lot more time and effort into the shop this year, intending on a very busy shop :)
 
 
I hope everyone else is as excited as I am over the start of this new year, can't wait to see how it all plays out!!
 
 
Cheers

No comments: