Monday, August 15, 2011

Our first family camping trip

We just came back from our first camping trip and we had a BLAST. When we asked the boys to rate camping from 1 - 10, 10 being the best they both gave it a vote of 16! So I have to say it was a huge success. We roasted marshmallows, hot dogs and had our fair share of s'mores.
After battling with the tent I can say everything else went smoothly. We did see some rain on Saturday, which unfortunately was to be beach day, but for the most part the weather was great, the boys had a blast and I guarantee it is something we will definitely do again in the future.



While camping we also took a break to enjoy some go cart racing. I am not a racer at heart so I am the photographer. Trevor went on his own for the first time and did a great job. It was really funny because at first his cart wouldn't get going, from where I was I couldn't figure out why, after he returned he told me that he didn't know he needed to take his foot off the brake in order to get moving :)




It was a perfect family weekend and I can't wait to do more of this very soon.

Cheers

No comments: