Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Princess cupcake toppers

Just finished a custom order for Princess cupcake toppers, tons of fun.
I am in the process of designing a few Valentine themed toppers and then I want to start working on banners.
I have a custom scrapbook project on the go as well and hope to have this finished by the end of the weekend.

On the personal front I have to tell you my oldest sons teacher made my day today. When he came home from school he had a dvd in his possession. His teacher has been putting together a video scrapbook of sorts and today we received the first installment, Sept - Dec. Such a super idea!! Typcially you don't get to see them in this part of there lives and for 45 minutes today we did, he was so proud, as was I. I can only imagine how much fun it will be to look at 20 years from now :) .....as long as we can still play DVD's, lol.

Cheers

No comments: