Thursday, May 6, 2010

Slime, Goo worms and scrapbooking

The last few days have been fun. Yesterday Brendan had a blast ball game, seriously funny to watch, the kids go every which way but where they are supposed to. They have a blast so it's all good.

Then of course it's playoff season for the Canucks, so after the game I raced home only to be disappointed. They lost, one of the most frustrating games I have watched in quite some time. Go Canucks Go.


Trevor had a game today, he is getting so much better, I am really proud of him. I see improvements every game and practice but more importantly I see his confidence growing as well.

In between all that we had an evening making slime and goo worms. Trevor received a goo kit for his birthday, it's teaches little science experiments regarding how and why the goo worms and slime came to be. I was expecting it to be really messy but it really wasn't and they had a blast.










I was also able to find a few minutes to get some scrapbooking done. Here is my first of many Olympic layouts.


Cheers


1 comment:

a boy a girl and a pug said...

slime and goo are so much fun to play with! i still love silly putty. your olympic page is adorable!