Saturday, May 22, 2010

In the scrapbooking groove

For quite some time I had lost my desire to do any scrapbooking, it was a bit of a chore. I am not sure if it was the wedding invitations I made for my neice with little or no notice (which meant I was making invitations some nights till 3 a.m.) or just a little creative rut. Whatever it was it doesn't seem to matter any longer as I have been really enjoying my scrapbooking time these days.

I put the following together last night. One card for my Etsy shop, some diecuts for the shop, and a layout for Brendans book.





Not sure how much more I will get done this week. It is going to be a crazy one, getting ready for the wedding next weekend, the following day is Rorys 40th birthday dinner, and then the next day we leave for Alaska, (Rory isn't making this trip so I am scouting it out to see if we will want to go again, if any of you have done this trip, a cruise, let me know if you have any pointers). So there will be a lot of last minute things to do but I am hoping to get most of it done this long weekend.

Cheers ;)

No comments: