Thursday, February 4, 2010

Woohoo...It's the start

So I sat here this evening flipping the t.v. between Dr.Oz and Oprah watching them talk about diabetes and excess weight and it got me thinking. Everyday I say tomorrow I will start to seriously change my life and then tomorrow comes and I just keep repeating the mantra, tomorrow, tomorrow, tomorrow. Well tomorrow no more!! I turned off those shows and popped in the Jillian Michaels Wii game I received for Christmas. I didn't go crazy because you really have to be careful but I tell you I did break a serious sweat and I am very proud of myself.


I am going to keep it up, I am tired of this weight!!!!


Regarding the family, we also incorporated an after dinner walk into our day today. We are quite lucky right now because we are experiencing spring like weather so it was really nice. Still working on the diet but honestly the number of meals we are eating out has decreased significantly so it's a step in the right direction.

Cheers!

2 comments:

Foursons said...

Good for you!

Tina said...

Heu there - thanks for leaving me such a sweet comment abou tmy little guy. It means alot.

I was reading several of your letters of intent - and the one about your husband was so special. I don't know you but by reading that and making an assumption about where you are - your situation...wow you must be pretty amazing...I send you cyber hugs and also...congrats on the first step to weight loss...it's always the hardest.

I was thinking of getting a Wii but not sure if you can get real results...

I guess it would be cheaper than paying for my membership anymore.

xo
Have a great Sunday

tina
mommyscrapsalot